Sunday, January 21, 2007

Right to Life Sunday

18 weeks from conception.
*********************
I don't want to let it pass without mention that today was Right to Life Sunday, our protest on the "anniversery" of Roe v. Wade, that raw exercise of judicial power that has cost us 47 million American lives and counting. Each one of them leaves a hole in our national life that will never be filled.

Even here in Arkansas we have two abortuaries. One in Little Rock, and one in Fayetteville. The one in Fayetteville is a one man show, but he alone ends an estimated six lives each work day. He is getting up there in years and hopefully it won't be too long before he puts away the scalpel.

I have determined that I will never again vote for a "pro-choice" candidate. If that results in the election of another "pro-choice" candidate then too bad. Give me someone to vote for I can trust. Anyone who is willing to trade away the rights of the least of us will trade away the rights of any of us when they think they can get away with it. I won't legitimize such a person with my vote.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Mark. I agree. I will not accept the likes of John McCain or Rudy Guiliani for the GOP presidential candidate. Some REAL conservatives need to step up and run so we don't have to choose between these RINOs and Hitlery.

7:20 PM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dittos here!

8:01 PM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got some pictures of the Arkansas March for Life. You can post them on your blog if you want.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1771407/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1771407/posts

3:48 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home