American Family Association Calls for Two Day Boycott of Wal-Mart!
***UPDATE-- AFA SAYS WAL-MART HAS AGREED TO THEIR DEMANDS-- BOYCOTT CALLED OFF!***
We have asked our supporters not to shop at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club this coming Friday or Saturday. Thus far nearly 400,000 families have agreed not to shop at Wal-Mart on those days. We suggest you shop with your local merchants.
Here is why we are asking you not to shop at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club this Friday or Saturday:
* Wal-Mart gave $60,000 to homosexual group to support homosexual agenda in the workplace
* Wal-Mart made a generous donation to the Northwest Arkansas Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center
* Wal-Mart sells pro-homosexual items from their website
* Wal-Mart asks for, and receives, permission to join Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
* Wal-Mart invites homosexual ad agency to headquarters for 2-day seminar to indoctrinate employees.
* Last March, Wal-Mart chose to promote "Brokeback Mountain" video over a top-selling family-oriented film. Wal-Mart began taking advance orders of the homosexual love movie, "Brokeback Mountain." A large display greeted customers when they walked through the front doors of the store. "Brokeback Mountain" was released the same day as best selling pro-family movie, "The Chronicles of Narnia" which Wal-Mart did not promote.