Tuesday, April 06, 2010

New Job

I start a new job tomorrow. In this climate, I was very blessed to find one so quickly after my former work place closed down. I will be selling office furniture- 90% of what I will sell is made in the USA. We also do office supplies. Its not my department, but I want to help my new employer any way I can. I "ride for the brand."

If any of you know a place in NWA that has a need for office furniture, from good solid middle of the line stuff to a custom made desk, please post the name of the business in the comments section. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mark!!!

8:41 PM, April 06, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this workplace have a name, Mark? Some of us really try to support those "made in the USA" products, and if we know which businesses carry them, it helps us when shopping.

11:50 AM, April 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home