Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is it Scriptural to Deny Public Benefits to Illegal Aliens?


I notice that our leftist friends at the Arkansas Times site have a new article up which is pro-illegal alien. It cites scriptures to defend the position that illegal aliens should be entitled to all the public benefits of regular citizens.

Now I think it is a fine thing to cite scripture to support one's position. I approve of that and I hope they won't mind when I do the same regarding other issues. Still, when you use scripture to support a position, you need to get it right. Though it is an understandable mistake with the way different Hebrew words are translated into the same English word, they are wrong to cite the scriptures they use to support the things they advocate. To know why I say that, it is going to take nine minutes of your time listening to this audio file.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ahybypije.angelcities.com/ezoqusix.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

10:17 PM, December 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

2:40 PM, February 03, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

3:36 AM, March 10, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things

1:00 AM, March 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home