Monday, May 05, 2008

SHa-zam!



Some of you may be wondering where I have been this past week. My monitor was a victim of the wild weather we have had in the Natural State. Lighting during a ferocious wind storm blew my monitor out. The same storm knocked power out to most of my small town, tore up a number of large trees by the roots, snapped a telephone poll, and knocked over twenty yards of brick wall at the entrance of an upscale subdivision.

I am writing this report on a loaner from a friend. At 17" it is bigger than my first three monitors were, but my how we can get spoiled in a hurry. It is almost painful to use compared to the one I lost. I plan to get a new monitor in the next three days. After that I plan to be back, and hopefully better than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home