Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is Comedian Red Skelton Rep. Mark Martin's True Father?






Younger readers will not remember the late great comedian Richard "Red" Skelton. He retired from television in the late 70's or 80's because he felt it had gotten too filthy. He passed away in 1997. The "Red" in his name had to do with the color of his hair, not his politics. He was once famous for a monologue he did about the flag of the United States.

I will simply post their pictures and let you be the judge of my little "conspiracy theory". I want to add that Martin is famous for his silly, Skelton-like, comedy, and even sounds a bit like the deceased entertainer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 PM, December 09, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:27 PM, December 15, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

8:14 PM, January 27, 2010  
Blogger Shazia Sahari said...

If you are serious about become a success in One24 than you will need a system in place that will allow you to do so. If not than you will be the next one spreading the rumor of a One24 scam.

1:05 AM, January 31, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]sac le pliage longchamp[/url] web site so i came to ??go back the choose??. Help au sac ¨¤ main !! Info & conseil sur sac LONGCHAMP? [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]sac longchamp pas cher pliage[/url] , I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

8:36 AM, February 03, 2013  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home