Thursday, August 13, 2009

Springdale Protest After-Action Report

We had 40+ people on hand at the Convention Center in Springdale, which was not bad on such short notice. Sen. Lincoln stayed inside while county officials, almost all of them from her party and almost all of them with their hand out, feigned attention.

Here is a rundown of media coverage. 1) The print media stayed inside like the good little establishment hacks that too many of them are. They did not even come interview.

Liz Hogan for KNWA probably gave the most fair coverage of the event.
Tess Maune of 40/29 gave a fair report too. I was there on behalf of the Benton County Tea Party and have a short sound bite on each story.

Contrasting their balanced reporting, KFSM gave one-sided coverage of the event. If you listen to all three reports I think you will see what I mean.

A favorite tactic of scummy people in politics is to accuse the enemy of exactly what you yourself are doing. Nancy Pelosi says that the health care protesters are fake grass-roots, "astroturf". The truth is just the opposite. "Organizing for America" is on my.barackobama.com and even has a symbol that looks like Obama's campaign symbol. They are an arm of the DNC using the name of a Democratic office holder to drum up counter-demonstrators. Even worse, Craig's list now has job listings where they are PAYING people to counter-demonstrate. That is fake grassroots if I ever saw it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12:15 PM, October 05, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home