Saturday, February 26, 2011

FOX News Argues in Court That They Don't Have to Tell Truth..


....and wins. It turns out that courts have decided that news media can legally and deliberately lie. Fox made no effort to dispute the fact that it was lying to the court. That's because courts don't like it when they get lied to. They only think it's OK when you get lied to.

In other stories, the NY Times gives another report on court action where FOX News boss Roger Ailes conspired to keep secret information that could have damaged the chances of Mayor Rudy Guiliani- if he had had any chances! Guiliani was the fake conservative that the establishment tried to sell the GOP voters on last time. Hannity for one gave him lots of gushing press. That effort was an epic fail. Who will be the new fake conservative? Looks like Mitt Romney from here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Moore (Moderator) said...

I have ad blocker, so I can't see what you are talking about. I can't even see the ads on this blog. I have no idea who is advertising here. Doesn't change the facts of what I say one bit.

I think that's just an excuse. What in the story do you think is not factual?

8:26 PM, February 26, 2011  
Anonymous C.B. said...

Romney fake???? No... Fake???
I mean, besides his hair and his ever changing positions, why would anyone think he is a fake???

8:30 AM, February 27, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't disbelieve, never claimed to do so, I've just pointed out the sites you've linked to are silly and that silliness undermines the content considerably.

11:12 AM, February 27, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home