Friday, January 06, 2017

Where Have I Been Lately?


I realize that I have not been posting much since, well at least the Summer. Not here or even on the other two blogs, www.arneighbors.org or The Localism Blog. I want you to know that I have not been idle. Instead, in addition to working a day job and being a husband and father to my three young children, I have been working on a book on theology. It is by far the most important thing that I have ever written. Look for it by the end of January on Amazon, in either print or e-book versions. I was writing on government and culture less because I was writing on theology more.

Writing about the higher things has been very draining for me, but at the same time uplifting. Draining because these things are too great for me without a Divine nudge, which I believe I received. You may judge for yourself. I think that I am about to change gears again and go back to government and culture writing. It will almost be a rest after the joyful exertions spent on this one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home